- An efficient synthesis of standard, degenerate, and modified DNA & RNA oligonucleotides
- Synthesis column with oscillation mixing
- On-line Trityl monitoring
- Automatic Cleavage
- Friendly and flexible software
- High-performance device for a competitive price
ASM-10 large scale DNA/RNA synthesizer allows the efficient synthesis of standard, degenerate or modified DNA- and RNA- oligonucleotides in scale 20 – 500 μmol. On-line trityl monitoring provide automatic checking of synthesis. In comparison with analogues ASM-10 is equipped with oscillator tool for reagent mixing in synthesis column.
- Synthesis scale: 20 – 500 μmol
- Length of oligonucleotides: up to 150 mer
- Coupling efficiency: more than 98.5%
- Amidite ports: 4 bottles with volume 250 mL, 4 bottles with volume 25 mL
- Number of bottles for ancillary solvents and reagents: 8
- Control by PC with operation system Windows XP/7
- Automatic Cleavage procedure
- Working gas: Helium or Argon
- Power requirement: 110 – 240 V, 50 – 60 Hz
- Dimensions (length х width х height), mm: 600 x 400 x 500
- Weight: 30 kg
One-year warranty on parts and operation.
The synthesizer successfully operates with reagents of world-wide producers: Azco Biotech, ChemGenes, Glen Research, Link Technologies, Biosearch Technologies, EMD Chemicals, Applied Biosystems, Amersham Biosciences, Sigma-Aldrich, etc.
Original design of ASM-10 allows synthesizing high-quality oligonucleotides with minimal reagent consumption.
ASM-10 Large Scale DNA/RNA Synthesizer, Cat. No. 10-001-000
ASM-10 Synthesizer, PC with software and synthesis protocols, blank of empty synthesis columns with filters, spare parts set and operating manual.